Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chicken Math in Action

There exists a thing known as 'chicken math.'  What is this you may ask.  Simply put, one chicken plus one chicken will end up being twenty chickens.

Yes, it works like that.

We have a minor case of chicken math in action here now.

I had meant to write 3 posts introducing all of the animals on the farm back in September. 

Then chicken math struck.

I've now got 3 hens with chicks, more ducks, and of all things turkey.  Add to that today I was out and saw a little Old English Game Hen I had to bring home so she's here too now.

I keep taking pictures to share everyone, then get more, then want to wait to do a blog post when I have all the pictures, which in turn pushes everything back because before I can I end up with more birds.

Ah, chicken math at it's finest.

Perhaps what's really in order is a monthly update of new additions for that month.

No comments:

Post a Comment